The College is affiliated to University of Mumbai and presently offers 24 UG, 24 PG and 7 PhD programmes under the faculties of Arts, Science and Commerce.
In addition, it also conducts 27 certificate / diploma courses. The College has around 130 full time faculty and around 4000 students at present.
HIGHLIGHTS OF COLLEGE
✓ Accredited by NAAC with "A" grade and CGPA 3.54
✓ Awarded "College With Potential for Excellence" by UGC
✓ Established National Facilty for Biopharmaceuticals supported by DST with a funding of Rs. 3.85 crores
✓ Awarded the "Star College" Status by the DBT
✓ Awarded the "FIST" grant by DST
✓ Recognized by Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (SIRO)
✓ “Best College” in Urban Area awarded by University of Mumbai in the year 2011-2012
- Wi-Fi Enabled Campus.
- Accredited by NAAC with “A” grade and CGPA 3.54 in 2016.
- Received “Best College” award instituted by University of Mumbai.
- Recognized by Scientific and Industrial Research Organization.
- Awarded the “FIST” grant by DST.
- Awarded the “Star College” status by the DBT.
- Established “National Facility for Biopharmaceuticals”supported by DST with a funding of Rs. 3.85 crores.
- More than 60% of permanent faculty having PhD degrees and 35 of them recognized as Ph.D guides.
- Proven track record in undertaking sponsored research projects by faculty with 70 minor and 12 major research projects sanctioned in the last five years.
- 336 research publications in National and International peer reviewed journals and Conference proceedings in the last five years.
- Recognition of students research findings with the overall championship trophy in the Inter University Research Competition ‘Avishkar’.
- Second position in University of Mumbai consecutively for two years in sports.
- Dynamic cells of NSS, NCC and Extension - the College NSS Unit adjudged as the Best NSS Unit of the University.